Whether it is summer or monsoon, the hill stations always become the major attraction for the tourists in India. While moving from Jammu & Kashmir to Kanyakumari, there are many gorgeous hill stations in India. They show amazing views of natural beauty and attract visitors from all over the world. In the beautiful hills, no one can wish to miss the sweetness of the air due to its gorgeousness. In the fresh and pure wind, the natural views of the valley touch the heart of every arrival. Often from the non-hills area, the tourists arrive here in large number and enjoy the summer and monsoon. The car rental services in India play a major role while visiting for top hill station tour in India.
In addition, the Indian government has arranged all types of traveling sources for here. Many of the traveling services also working as car rental services in India, taxi services, and online cab booking services. They provide the facilities to visit these beautiful destinations without any stress and quickly and to enjoy more. In India, there are many beautiful hill stations that have their own effects. Some are here which feel you heavenly pleasure and the gorge views for your heart.
Top Hill Station Tour in India with Car Rental Services: –
- Manali Hill Station in Himachal Pradesh- There are Buddhist Temple, Hidimba Temple, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, and Old Manali which have the major attractions here. And the Kothi, Hot Water Springs and many Waterfalls are also increasing its beauty in addition to them.
- The Hill Station of Mussoorie in Uttarakhand- There are Lake Mist, Mussoorie Lake, Mossy Fall, Bhatta Falls, Jwalaji Temple and Jharipani Falls for beautiful nature visit. And the Mall, Hiking & Camping Tours and Happy Valley are also making it amazing.
- Shimla Hill Station in Himachal Pradesh- There are Chadwick Falls, The Ridge, Jakhoo temple, Vice Regal Lodge, Annadale, Himachal State Museum and Kalka-Shimla railway.
- Nainital Hill Station in Uttrakhand: – The Nainital Lake, Pt. G.B. Pant High Altitude Zoo, Gurney House, Snow View, Lands’ End, Naina Peak, and Tiffin Top is the most famous destinations.
- Ooty Hill Station in Tamilnadu: – In Tamilnadu, the Botanical Gardens, Emerald Lake, National Park, Toda Huts and Ooty Mountain Railway are the major attractions. And the Doddabetta Peak, Avalanche Lake, Pykara River, and Ooty Lake are also most
- Darjeeling Hill Station in West Bengal: – During top hill station tour in India, There are Tiger Hill, Zoological Park, Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, Singalila National Park and Observatory Hills are most famous here. Rather than them, the Batasia Loop, Japanese Peace Pagoda, Happy Valley, and Tea Estate are also amazing.
- The Hill Station of Shillong in Meghalaya: – In Meghalaya, Elephant Falls, Shillong Peak, Caves, Don Bosco Centre, Lady Hydari Park, Spread Eagle Falls, and Sweet Falls.
- Ranikhet Hill Station in Uttarakhand: – In addition to above all, there are Mankameshwar Temple, Ashsiyana Park, Binsar Mahadev, Tarikhet, Syalikhet, and Jhula Devi Temple. Same like, Nanda Devi Mela, Upat&Kalika, KRC Museum, and Chaubatia Gardens are also most famous here.